Order Weed Online Sour Tsunami Marijuana
$35.00 – $209.00
Sour Tsunami has high CBD content, as high as 11%, which makes it one of the most seizure-friendly medications on the market. THC levels, on the other hand, are quite low, usually less than 10%. The name of this increasingly popular medical choice refers not to the potency of its high but to the power of its symptom relief. This hybrid strain has a 50/50 ratio of sativa to indica. This strain should be used to treat chronic pain, seizures, insomnia, and stress.
- FREE Express Shipping on all orders over $99
- Canada wide shipping with tracking number
- Discreet and vacuum sealed packaging for your privacy
- Full Product Description and Strain Attributes below
What is Sour Tsunami?
Sour Tsunami is a strain that became famous for being one of the first to be specifically bred for high CBD rather than THC content. The result is a strain that’s effective at treating pain and inflammation without producing a significant “high” that is linked to high THC. Sour Tsunami CBD levels test as high as 10 or 11%, while THC is usually under 10%. Lawrence Ringo of the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective bred this strain over four years of hard work by crossing Sour Diesel plants with NYC Diesel. This sativa-dominant hybrid flowers within 9 weeks, producing dense, dark green buds with dark green and purple-tinged leaves. The buds have a familiar musky diesel smell with sweet undertones.
- Hybrid: 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- THC: 10%, CBD: 11%
- Grade Quality: AAAA
- Effects – Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing
- Flavours – Citrus, Diesel, Pine, Sweet, Woody
- Helps with – ADD/ADHD, Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Depression, Headaches, Hypertension, Inflammation, Migraines
Eighth (3.5 grams), Quarter (7 grams), Half (14 grams), Ounce (28 grams)
$35, $65, $119, $209